Thursday, August 12, 2010

Travel Blog Egypt take 2 Day 4-5

The Book of the Dead

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" Display, White, 3G Works Globally - Latest Generation

A few hours later, we finally found some boats at a wreck. I was convinced that this was going to be an easy transition. They were tasked to take me to the Coral Princess.
The guys on the Italy 2 which I was now on did not speak any English and just grabbed my drinks out my hands and placed others in them. You just do as they say…
When we zoomed past a boat with the Wild and Blu sign on it, I dashed to someone to point out that they had missed my drop off point and could they stop so I could get off, they refused!
I was getting hysterical for the second time that day as I watched the Wild and Blu Coral Princess fade into the distance. Tears were streaming down my face as I scrambled for my phone again and called Saffwat for the 4th time that day.
The Italy 2 were taking some very rude Italians snorkeling my a reef and they were not concerned about me at all.

A grey dingy was sent for me, and I watched it zoom past, head to some other boats and zoom past again back to the Coral Princess. Another call and some more sniveling later, they came back and got me. Finally I was about to see the rest of the crew.
It was lunch time on Thursday. My trip had started on Tuesday.

Getting into a little grey dingy with some more Arabs I did not know was the least of my issues, I had seen the boat and I was finally going to get there.
Arriving at the boat and seeing Pears and Charis made my week. I managed to scramble aboard and everyone greeted me with gusto and I managed to get to Pears before bursting into tears with sobs so hard it wracked both our bodies. They really did not know what to expect and they were supposed to be headed out to a dive.

After Chazzy shoved a sweet down my throat to calm me, I insisted that they go on their dive and I wormed my way to find Asha and Romy on the front deck sun tanning.
They were trying to calm me down, which Romy did a fabulous job of when she suggested we head for a swim along the reef. Mask and snorkels in hand, I had my first experience of the red sea at last.

I was amazed at the coral reefs. Even from the top of the water, they were so colourful and amazing.
So many little fish, big fish, funny looking creatures all around, busy playing, fighting, chasing each other around the reefs. It was amazing.
Also amazing enough for me to get some sunburn on my back (The spot I did not reach with my hands putting sun block on).

The divers got back an hour later in time for some lunch. Food on the boat was cool. I tried to stay away from any meats, and did a Chazzy and remained veggie for the time I was on the boat.

Apparently the entire group had the worst jippo guts imaginable at the beginning of the trip.
They were weak and miserable and were discussing disembarking the next day.


Postmortems from Game Developer: Insights from the Developers of Unreal Tournament, Black & White, Age of Empire, and Other Top-Selling Games

Selling to the C-Suite : What Every Executive Wants You to Know About Successfully Selling to the Top

The Cat of Bubastes: A Tale of Ancient Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment