Monday, May 24, 2010

Give Miss America a break!

I am always amused every year when the scandal mongers get out and try make a quick buck at someone else's expense.

So she entered a pole dancing competition. It is not like she WAS a stripper or a hooker.

My friends have had pole dancing lessons for Bachelorette parties and I am sure there are a few pics of me swinging on the pole. Does that make me morally inept?

I don't think so.

People who work with their sexuality in these cases are frowned up on, but I am sure if you had to ask all the male judges and guests at the Miss USA pageant if they have been to a bachelor’s party or a strip club, you will be hard pressed to find anyone who has not.

She has not killed anyone, slept with anyone for money, shown up naked anywhere but in consensual adult relationships, so I fail to see the relevance of her having a bit of fun with some female friends.

If Miss USA pageant organisers want angelic girls in this day and age, they need to ask for Virgins and have them verified as they post their entry forms.
They may need to reduce that entry age to like 12??

No comments:

Post a Comment